POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : HELP!!!! Crucifix or cross scene file needed please. Tia. : Re: HELP!!!! Crucifix or cross scene file needed please. Tia. Server Time
1 Sep 2024 16:14:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HELP!!!! Crucifix or cross scene file needed please. Tia.
From: Alain
Date: 28 Mar 2005 10:30:29
Message: <42482315@news.povray.org>
pdub nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2005-03-27 17:57:
> Does anyone have a simple scene file on making a cross or a cricifix? I am
> new to povray and I would like to try and make my first scene using a
> cross.
>
> Thank you in advance to whomever can help me.
>
> Pauly
Use an union of 3 boxes. One big box for the vertical part and 2 for the arms placed
on the sides of
the main one. Use a wood texture with "rotate 90*x" for the first box and "rotate
90*y" for the
other two. You can find many wooden textures in the file "woods.inc", try various ones
until you get
a result that please you. If the scale don't suits you, use a scale on the textures to
enlarge or
shrink the grain.

Alain